The summer weather should be returning by this weekend, giving you a great reason to get out of the house and explore all the fun things to do in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and throughout Thurston County. From hot rods to splash ball and of course, Capital Lakefair, you are sure to have fun in the sun this weekend. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Enjoy the Capital Lakefair in Olympia July 17-21.
- Splash into summer with Splash Ball and more at the Hands on Children’s Musesum in July.
- Relax with Cupcakes and Wine Happy Hour at Lacey Forza July 19.
- Groove the night away at Lacey in Tune Music and Movies: MacDaddy Band & “Ralph Breaks the Internet” at Huntamer Park July 20.
- Drool over hot rods at Cruise at the Creek at Little Creek Casino Resort July 20.
- Discover the mysterious creatures that live below the pier at Boston Harbor Marina July 20.
- Cheer on the athletes at the Capital 3on3 Basketball Tournament during Capital Lakefair July 20.
- Witness history as a horse drawn carriage brings Leopold’s #1 Lager to Well 80 July 21.
- Tour the Tugboat Sandman at Percival Landing July 21.
- Check out The Evergreen State College’s Camp Speedy.
- Swing into golf at Little Creek Casino Resort’s Salish Cliffs Golf Club.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.