It’s March! Our weather is a bit up and down but that shouldn’t stop you from getting out and doing something! From Irish concerts to gardening tips, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Put on your Irish green for a free Irish Concert at the Lacey Senior Center March 6.
- Play with your food at First Friday Night at Hands On Children’s Museum March 6.
- Have an out-of-this-world time at the UFO/Paranormal Summit at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino March 6-8.
- Find treasures at the Annual Rummage/Estate Sale at the First United Methodist Church of Olympia March 6-7.
- Learn Common Sense Gardening at the WET Center March 7.
- Treat yourself to LeMay Wine, Spirits & Chocolate at the Historic Marymount Event Center March 7.
- Join Tenino Combined PTSA for their second annual dinner and auction March 7.
- Enjoy some Irish food for a good cause at the Shamrock Shindig Fundraiser March 7.
- Hear Helen Gillet at Octapas Cafe March 8.
- Visit Black Dawg Farm and Sanctuary.
- Have a spa day at the new Vibrations Salon.
- Check out the Native American Art exhibit at SPSCC.
- Get your tickets early for the Saint Martin’s University Food and Wine Festival.
- Take your business or career to the next level at the South Sound Business and Career EXPO.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.