Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Those looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, are in luck, with a weekend event calendar full of blarney and shenanigans. If the wearing o’ the green is not your thing, not to worry! There are plenty of things to do for the whole family in Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater and throughout Thurston County. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
Get Your Tickets to Upcoming Live, Local Entertainment
Sponsored by Olytickets.com
- Women of Comedy I March 14. ($10 online/$15 door) Buy Tickets
- “The Piano Man” Sean Curkendall March 15. ($10 online/$15 door) Buy Tickets
- Black Velvet headlines “Fat Friday” March 15. ($12 online/$15 door) Buy Tickets
- Inaugural Ball, Dream Chasers headlining March 30. ($35) Buy Tickets
- Olympia’s Sam Miller March 30. ($15 online/$25 door) Buy Tickets
- Pianist John Heinley April 27. ($10 online/$15 door) Buy Tickets
- Get your Irish on at O’Blarney’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities, March 14-17.
- Try your luck at Lucky Leprechaun BINGO at the Lacey Senior Center March 15.
- Pair Girl Scout cookies with your favorite drink at Dick’s Brewing Company March 15.
- Head to the coast for the annual Razor Clam and Seafood Festival March 16-17.
- Meet Studio West’s Coppelia Ballerinas at the Hands on Children’s Museum March 16.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Pinniped at Matchless Brewing March 16.
- Listen to the classic sound of the horn with Olympia Symphony Orchestra March 17.
- Take the kids for to the free Donut Dash 5K and Kids run at Hands on Children’s Museum March 17.
- Explore women’s history during the Bigelow House Museum Tours March 17.
- Check out a free book from the little free libraries.
- Practice talking like a pirate and get your advanced tickets to the Northwest Pirate Festival.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.