Don’t let Friday the 13th scare you – we have a lot of fun things going on this weekend! The weather may be a bit chilly, but that’s no reason to stay inside! From St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations to learning about trees, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. Be sure to check all events prior to attending for up-to-date information about cancellations. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Eat your fill of corned beef at O’Blarney’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration starting March 12.
- Laugh until it hurts with comedians Gabriel Rutledge and Mary Lou Gamba at the Washington Center March 13.
- Rock out with Pinniped at Matchless Brewing’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration March 14.
- Check out Vintage Coleman lanterns, lamps, stoves and more at Best Western Lacey March 14.
- Celebrate Arbor Day at Percival Landing March 14.
- Meet the Trees of Washington at the WET Center March 14.
- Witness “From Teacher to Pupil” with Juilliard-based pianist Angie Zhang at the Washington Center March 15.
- Join the fun of Oly Oral Tradition Pub Sing at Cooper Point Public House March 15.
- Hunt for microgreens at the Olympia Farmers Market.
- Do some spring cleaning with the help of Maid Perfect.
- Take a winter walk through watershed park.
- Get your tickets for Sip, Savor, Stroll.
- Take your business or career to the next level at the South Sound Business and Career EXPO.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.