This weekend’s weather may be a bit iffy, but no matter if it rains or shines, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. Support a cause, learn about the world’s only flying mammal, or laugh until it hurts. It’s all waiting for you. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Start your weekend early with the Spudman IPAs release party at Spud’s Produce Market June 6.
- Laugh ’til it hurts with HaHaPalooza at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts June 7.
- Learn about bats, the world’s only flying mammal at Traditions Cafe June 7.
- Enjoy an evening kid-free with Parent’s Night Out at The Strong Center June 7.
- Attend the Garden Gala and support Empowerment 4 Girls June 8.
- Take your kids to learn about decomposers at the WET Center June 8.
- Go for a trail run at Oakland Bay Historical Park in Shelton June 9.
- Relaxi with Garden Yoga and a Wine Tour at Westport Winery June 9.
- Get a summer pass with Intercity Transit get to exploring all over our county.
- Make some art at Hummingbird Studio.
- Hire a pest control company with these tips from Venables Pest Management.
- Plan your Father’s Day weekend on the Canal.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.