The spring rain is certainly here, but don’t let it get you down! There are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and beyond to keep you busy, regardless of the weather. This week is full of events from family-friendly farm tours to Beercraft, there is something for everyone on this list. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
Get Your Tickets to Upcoming Live, Local Entertainment
Sponsored by Olytickets.com
- Laughs At The Farm April 13. ($50) Buy Tickets
- 3rd Annual South Sound Business Expo April 17 (Free-$37) Buy Tickets
- NW Fight Challenge (MMA) May 4 ($30) Buy Tickets
- Broken Sky May 4 ($12) Buy Tickets
- Yelm TacoFest May 5 ($20) Buy Tickets
- Check out the six Easter eggs hunts, including one for the dogs!, April 12-13.
- Get ready for spring planting at Thurston County Fairground’s Flower Show April 12.
- Have some adult fun at Beercraft at Hands On Children’s Museum April 12.
- Help build a bed for children in need with LeMier Phillips Construction April 13.
- Take the kids on a free tour to see new calves at the Nelson Ranch April 13.
- Clean our your waste paper with the Tenino O Bee Credit Union Shred Fest April 13.
- Attend a Special Morning for kids with sensory sensitives at Hands On Children’s Museum April 14.
- Lace up your tennis shoes for a 3-4-mile jog through Darlin Creek Preserve April 14.
- Sing at an interfaith Easter Concert at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Lacey April 14.
- Laugh away the rain with some great local comedy acts.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.