*Editors Note: You have landed on our 2013 Easter Egg Hunt article. We don’t want you to arrive on the wrong date. Click here for our 2014 Easter Egg Hunt List.
Throughout Thurston County, kids are practicing their searching skills. They are in the hunt for Easter Eggs galore. Follow ThurstonTalk and our event calendar for the latest details in Olympia Easter Egg hunts. And, a special note – the hunts aren’t just for kids.
Saturday, March 23
- 10:30 am – Gather eggs throughout Ralph’s Thriftway. Read a complete event article here.
- 11:00am & 2:00 pm – Hunt for eggs around Wilcox Family Farm. Includes tours and wagon rides around the organic farm. Visit the original one room schoolhouse and the historical museum.
Friday, March 29
- 8:00 pm – The Adult Flashlight Egg Scramble is a hit with the adults. Grab a flashlight and a friend and search for fabulous prizes at the RAC Soccer Fields (Steilacoom Rd SE and Marvin Rd SE in Lacey).
Saturday, March 30
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Throw the dogs into the mix and participate in the 6th Annual Dog-Gone Easter Egg Hunt at the RAC (8345 Steilacoom Rd SE in Lacey). The event includes two dog easter egg hunts plus one for the kids, agility demonstrations, dog fashion show, and best trick contest. For more information, click here.
- 10:00 am – Church of Living Water and Westfield Capital Mall (625 Black Lake Blvd SW in Olympia) host the Easter Egg Trek. Geared for kids ages 2 – 10 years old, the free event includes raffles, candy eggs and face painting.
- 10:00 am – New Apostolic Church (2813 Cooper Point Road NW) welcomes you to join them for free activities and Easter Egg Hunting.
- 11:00 am – Join the City of Tumwater for an Easter Egg Hunt at Tumwater High School (700 Israel Road).
- 11:00 am – Across town at Bucknell Field in Lacey, O Bee Credit Union and Mixx 96 radio will be coordinating a massive egg hunt. Complete event information can be found here.
- 12:00 pm – South Sound Church (1416 – 26th Ave NE in Olympia) hosts the largest Easter Egg hunt hiding more than 10,000 eggs and a visit with the Easter Bunny. All activities are free. Visit www.southsoundchurch.org for more information.
- 1:00 pm – Set the kids loose at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill and Farm for a fast easter egg hunt. Visit baby animals and participate in a variety of activities and games.
- 2:00 pm – With four age categories (and a start time for special needs kids at noon), the Olympia Eagles Easter Egg Hunt at Priest Point Park is sure to please the whole crowd after a business weekend.
- 2:00 pm – Get your baskets ready and your bunny ears on for the 12th Annual Easter Egg Hunt hosted by the Olympia Lodge #1 at South Sound Manor (455 North Street SE in Tumwater). Free fun for all kids ages 0 – 12 with a prize in every egg. To learn more, click here.
ThurstonTalk writes positive stories about people, businesses, and organizations doing good things in Thurston County. To add an event to our calendar, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.