Submitted by City of Lacey
The City of Lacey (City) now has a more convenient and accessible way for contractors and other members of the public to apply for and receive City permits through a new, online permitting portal.
With the City’s new online permitting portal, at any time or place, registered users can:
- Access existing permits and projects.
- Apply for over-the-counter building and electrical permits, including permits for air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, water heaters, temporary power, low-voltage projects, signs, re-roofing projects, solar panels, and more.
- Apply for some land-use permits.
- Track the progress of an active, permit application.
- Request an inspection.
- Pay for permits with a credit card (with at 3% convenience fee). Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment capabilities, with no surcharge, will be available soon.
The City plans to continue to add more permit types in the near future to improve customer service.
To learn more and access the permit portal, visit the City of Lacey website.