Join the fastest growing digital media company in Western Washington as a paid Community Content Creator for ThurstonTalk. Combine your passion for writing with interviewing skills to create content that shares positive stories about what it’s like to live, work, and play in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, and throughout Thurston County.
ThurstonTalk publishes positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things in communities across Thurston County. Our stories are published online and distributed via social media. Our community social network reaches people that want to know about great things happening around us.
- Ability to interview and interface with local business owners.
- Basic Photography skills.
- Initiative to pitch story ideas on a monthly basis.
- Sincere passion for sharing the positive stories happening in our community.
How to apply:
- Current resume.
- 200-word writing sample about a local business.
- Please do not include any other attachments or work samples, unless requested.
Send your application to email@example.com.