Valentine’s Day weekend is here! It’s a great time to reflect on those that love you – whether that’s friends, family, or a significant other – and just spend some quality time with them! From romantic chocolate and wine events to activities for the kids, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Savor chocolate covered strawberries at Thriftway’s Berry Good Event February 14.
- Give yourselves a date night with Tumwater Krazy Kids Night Out February 14.
- Learn a new skill with Laser Cutting 101 at the Lacey MakerSpace February 15.
- Listen to the award-winning all-female Aizuri string quartet at The Washington Center February 15.
- Smile with Hands On Children’s Museum and Dental Health Month February 15-16.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Chocolate, Wine & Music at Medicine Creek Winery February 15-16.
- Relax with Garden Yoga and Winery Tour at Westport Winery February 16.
- Strike it out at Bowling Our Hearts Out For Tenino Food Bank at Yelm Prairie Lanes February 16.
- Sign up to be one of the first to shop the new treasures at Shipwreck Beads.
- Take your business or career to the next level at the South Sound Business and Career EXPO.
- Grab a slice of pizza and skip the dishes.
- Try something new in 2020.
- Head back to school with the help of SPSCC’s Information Sessions.
- Learn to love reading with Lacey Loves to Read all February.
- Head to Quinault Beach Resort and Casino for Valentine’s Day.
- Laugh away your winter blues by getting tickets for The Good Humor Men and Ladies of Laughter at The Washington Center.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.