The weather may be getting wetter this weekend, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something fun! From holiday bazaars and dinners to Veteran’s Day celebrations, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater and throughout Thurston County. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Honor veterans for Veteran’s Day at Saint Martin’s University November 8.
- Check out the art of beer at the Olympia Beer Advertising Art Show at the Schmidt House November 8.
- Have fun with your friends at Friends Night Out in Downtown Olympia November 8.
- Start crossing off that shopping list with the Holiday Bazaar: Benefiting South Bay PTA at South Bay Elementary School November 9.
- Do some more shopping at the Timberline High School Holiday Arts and Craft Show November 9.
- Help animals in need at the 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 November 9.
- Celebrate America Recycles Day by transforming trash into treasures at the WET Center November 9.
- Experience a Wild Foods Dinner at BITS Cafe November 10.
- Go for a free tour of the Tugboat Sandman at Percival Landing November 10.
- Arrange for Bayview Catering to help take the work out of holiday meals.
- Purchase tickets to “Seeing is Believing” at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts.
- Do you believe in Sasquatch? Get your tickets now and decide at the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino November 22-23 .
- Try your luck at winning an ATV or Side x Side at Little Creek Casino Resort.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.