The temperatures are heating up and so is your weekend with plenty of fun to do in Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Yelm and throughout Thurston County. Whether you want to explore something out of this world, have a water adventure or grab a cup of joe with friends, there is something for every member of your family on this list. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Explore out of this world fun at the Yelm UFO Fest July 27-29.
- Step back in time at the Oregon Trail Days in Tenino July 27-29.
- Spend time with old friends and make new at Cupcakes and Wine Happy Hour at Lacey Forza July 27.
- Attend the free performance of Shakespeare’s A Winter Tale in Priest Point Park July 27.
- Learn to build a small wooden row boat at Arbutus Folk School July 28.
- Center yourself for a cause at the Open House, Art Show and Benefit at Olympia Zen Center July 28.
- Cool off with a fun water adventure from Kayak Nisqually.
- Sign your kids up for fun and learning at Puget Sound e2 Young Engineers STEM Days of August day camp.
- Find out makes Tipsy Piano Bar so special with a night out.
- Grab a cup of coffee with friends at our locally-owned Dutch Bros.
- Taste local cheese at the Olympia Farmers Market and bring home a brick or two!
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
Featured photo credit: Amy Evans
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.