- Destination Shopping. Because of Centralia Outlets unique positioning along the I-5 corridor (halfway between Portland and Seattle, exit 82) and its ease of on-and-off the freeway ramp, people from across the globe stop to shop at discounted prices. In 2015, visitors from 136 cities in Washington State, 41 different states, and 28 countries—including Thailand, Israel, and New Zealand—made a point to explore Centralia Outlets. There’s even an Information Center on-site with maps, coupon books, and area attractions.
Impeccable Grounds. With an extensive remodel in 2006-2008, that brought in additional stones and beams, widened sidewalks, and upgraded bathrooms, Centralia Outlets works to maintain a beautiful property with annual painting and landscaping, and attention to green energy, like their current project of converting to LED lighting.
- In 1988, London Fog reached out to original developers, hoping for support to open the area’s first factory-direct shopping center. Soon, the popular shops of that era, including Corningware Corelle, Van Heusen and L’eggs Hanes Bali Playtex (now known as Hanes Brands), began providing shoppers with the unique experience of outlet shopping.
- Specialty Brands. Centralia Outlets is the only outlet store for Bath and Body Works in the Northwest. This also applies to Gold Toe, providing medical grade to super cute socks. DXL Men’s Outlet for big and tall, including shoes up to size 15, offers more product than in all Lewis County stores combined.
- A conveniently located Quizno’s Subs is located on Centralia Outlet grounds. With low prices and regular coupons, the chef-inspired recipes are a great way to refuel. They use only premium quality ingredients like artisan breads, signature sauces, freshly sliced meats and fresh vegetables.
Discounts, Discounts, Discounts. In addition to the heavy price slash shoppers get from simply buying direct, (25 percent! Yay for no middle-man mark-up!), Centralia Outlets regularly offers military, senior, AAA, and seasonal discounts and coupons. Stacking up savings has never been easier. Check out the three outlet clearance stores – Nike Clearance Store, Under Armour Clearance House, and Polo Ralph Lauren – for even greater savings.
- Something for Everyone. From athletics, like Nike Clearance Store and Under Armour Clearance House, to home goods like and Corningware Corelle and Kitchen Collection, one-stop shopping is a breeze. Kids, women’s, outdoors, underwear, you name it–there are 33 outlet stores to explore.
Located halfway between Portland and Seattle
Exit 82 off I-5