Submitted by Rob Rice Homes
This past year marked a pivotal and exciting time for Rob Rice Homes. Not only did we build & sell more homes this year than last, but we also embarked on numerous new land developments. Here is a brief recap of last year’s notables:
• We exceeded our sales goals for both the first and second quarters of 2013 resulting in a 4% increase in sales year over year.
• We began working on our eighth new home community; Chestnut Village located in Olympia off of Yelm Highway & Rich Road. Sales in Chestnut Village are expected to begin late January. Consisting of 105 new homes, Chestnut Village is in the Olympia School District and a short drive to downtown Olympia, Tumwater & Lacey.
• We continue to develop and build in Campus Highlands, located in the master planned community of Meridian Campus. We are now developing our third phase when at completion will encompass 90 new homes. We have three communities within Campus Highlands offering both 2-story and rambler plans with many lots available on the golf course of The Golf Club at Hawks Prairie.
• Preliminary plat approval for Steilacoom Ridge in Lacey was granted in December of 2013. This community will have 295 new homes with site development to begin in late 2014 with new home sales to begin in late 2015.
• Our Puyallup community, the Villages at South Hill phase 1 is nearly sold out. Development has begun on phase 2 of this community. The Villages @ South Hill offers Pierce County buyers all the beauty and finite design of a Rob Rice Homes community with a location that can’t be beat. We are located directly off of the 512, just east of the South Hill mall on 39th, prior to the Meridian Road traffic.
• We support many non-profit organizations in our communities, most notably the Hands on Children’s Museum, YMCA, Boys & Girls Club and Saint Martin’s University. In 2013 we added another community service organization: Concern for Animals to the list. Our organization along with many of our sub-contractors assisted Concern for Animals with a complete remodel of their office building in Olympia. With our partners, we donated over $21,000.00. Concern for Animals helps thousands of people and their pets with food, veterinary care and adoption assistance.
2013 was a great year for us with many accomplishments but all of our efforts would be fruitless without the dedication of our buyers, our sub-contractors, realtor partners and employees. We thank you all and look forward to yet another successful 2014!
About Rob Rice: New home builder Rob Rice has lived in the South Puget Sound area since 1985 and resides in Olympia, WA. with his wife Helena, their two sons, Carson and Alex Michael and their two dogs. Rob is a graduate of Washington State University with a degree in architecture and construction management. He has built over 3,000 homes in Thurston County and currently building new home communities in Lewis, Thurston & Pierce County. For more information, visit Rob Rice Homes website.