The rain may be coming, but that doesn’t mean you need to sit inside your house all weekend! From concerts to salmon viewing and holiday bazaars to exhibitions, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Start some holiday shopping at the Olympia VFW 318 Auxiliary Holiday Bazaar in Olympia November 15-16.
- Do some more shopping at the Girlfriends Holiday Market November 15-17.
- Take in the retrospective exhibition of Sculptural Works in Wood and Stone by David Edwards at Holy Lamb Organics November 15.
- Support local kids at the Peter G. Schmidt PTA Holiday Bazaar November 16.
- Feel inspired at the EmpowerU Conference at the South Puget Sound Community College, Lacey November 16.
- Spend time with the kids at the Rainy Day Carnival Play at the WET Center November 16.
- Watch salmon spawn at Kennedy Creek November 16.
- Learn about helping others through Fences for Fido at Northwest Beerwerks November 16.
- Help others and learn a new skill at Glass Fusing Fundraiser for Relay For Life November 16.
- Find treasures of all kinds at the Saint Martin’s Abbey Oblates’ annual Christmas Bazaar November 16-17.
- See the world like never before with “Seeing is Believing” at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts November 17.
- Start making memories at home with Thrifty Thurston.
- Head to the coast and watch a storm.
- Do you believe in Sasquatch? Get your tickets now and decide at the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino.
- Try your luck at winning an ATV or Side x Side at Little Creek Casino Resort.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.