ThurstonTalk.com is expanding. We’re looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our team.
If you are a talented individual who has previous experience managing the financial records for a growing business, join our fast growing team. Manage your own hours and complete tasks at times that work for your schedule.
- Handle all accounts payable for ThurstonTalk.com plus our sister companies in Whatcom, Pierce, Grays Harbor and Lewis, and Clark counties.
- Prepare payroll for a handful of salaried employees, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reporting.
- Audit independent contractor invoices and make payments on a monthly basis.
- Review expense reports and prepare reimbursements.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Record all payments in Quickbooks.
- At least three years previous experience managing books for a business.
- Ability to work independently and manage a schedule
- Proven ability to deliver work on time
- Previous experience tracking multiple companies in an organized fashion
- Previous experience working with the online version of Quickbooks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent degree
Position is estimated at 20 hours per month in a remote setting with the majority of the hours centered around the beginning of the month. Bookkeeper will be asked to stop by ThurstonTalk’s office every two weeks to exchange documents.
This is a great position for someone that wants to be a part of a quick growing company and perhaps grow their responsibilities in the future.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 1 at 5:00 p.m.