Hooray – it’s Friday and for most that means the end of a work week. Find loads of activities on ThurstonTalk’s event calendar. Here is a quick summary of some of the fun things you can do around town.
- Enjoy the Seattle Symphony Orchestra at The Washington Center on Friday. The Olympia Symphony Orchestra performs on Sunday.
- Celebrate Saint Martin’s University homecoming weekend.
- Make Chinese New Year crafts at WET Science Center on Saturday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Attend a free dental screening at the Hands On Children’s Museum on Saturday between 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Dig razor clams in Ocean Shores. Swing by Damon Point and look for snowy owls.
- Prepare homemade Valentine’s with your kids.
- Attend the Love Our Local fest at the Olympia Ballroom on Saturday.
- Sign up your child for Capitol Little League youth baseball. The final opportunity to register is on Saturday.
- Participate in Sunday’s community book discussion as part of Lacey Loves to Read.
- Plan your Thurston County staycation.
- Take a winter walk at the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, click here.