The weekend before Thanksgiving has plenty of fun for the entire family around Thurson County – kick it off early with Third Thursday tonight in downtown Olympia! Then, enjoy all kinds of events happening in Lacey, Tumwater, Olympia and throughout Thurston County. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Does Bigfoot exist? Find out at the Sasquatch Summit at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino November 16-18.
- Create a new family tradition by heading to Oly on Ice, opening November 16.
- Have some adult-only fun at Adult Swim: Magic & Awe at the Hands on Children’s Museum November 16.
- Meet and Greet Miss Thurston County at The Sweetest Things November 17.
- See the ballerinas from The Nutcracker at the Hands on Children’s Museum November 17.
- Take your kids to meet the Girls Scout horses in Olympia November 18
- Find the perfect gift at Holiday Bazaars starting this weekend.
- Plan a different Thanksgiving feast in the Hood Canal.
- Purchase your Thanksgiving dinner from local farms.
- Have a last minute vacation before the relatives arrive at Little Creek Casino Resort.
- Get your tickets to The Greatest Showman Sing Along at The Washington Center November 25.
- Check out the newest extreme trail course for horses in Roy.
- Make sure you are ready for the weather with these winterizing tips from Boggs Inspection Services.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.
Featured photo credit: Diane Waiste