Thurston County is really gearing up for the holidays this weekend! From holiday bazaars to the opening of our very own ice skating rink, you’ll be full of cheer by Sunday evening! Maybe you need an activity to keep the kids busy, or a night out for just adults. There are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend! You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Skate into the season at Oly on Ice, opening this weekend!
- Check out history at the Olympia Beer Advertising Art Show November 20-22.
- Seek out Bigfoot at the Sasquatch Summit at Quinault Beach Resort Casino November 22-23.
- Find gifts for loved ones at the Panorama Holiday Market November 22.
- Celebrate with a date night at Grand Vin Wine Merchant’s Annual Champagne Tasting November 22.
- Wanna build a snowman? Frozen 2 LEGO Make and Take at Barnes & Noble November 23.
- Explore The Barn Nursery during their Christmas Open House November 23.
- Meet ballerinas from “The Nutcracker” at Hands On Children’s Museum November 23.
- Search for that perfect gift at the Olympia High School Bearzaar November 23.
- Listen to the sounds of the season with the South Sound Community Orchestra at Westwood Baptist Church November 23.
- Meet Santa at a sensory-friendly event at Capital Mall November 24.
- Be thankful at the Interfaith Works 36th Annual Thanksgiving Celebration November 24.
- Have a night out with this walking brewery tour of Olympia.
- Plan a private party for friends and family this season with Konnex.
- Volunteer as a family with Thrifty Thurston.
- Try your luck at winning an ATV or Side x Side at Little Creek Casino Resort.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.