Wanted: Part-Time Savvy Social Media Expert
You will be responsible for posting unique content on a regular basis to our social media pages. You will also be in charge of monitoring these pages and engaging with readers as well as encouraging related parties to post and share our content. You will manage our social media ads to achieve marketing goals.
If you are someone who takes pride in your work, loves engaging with the community on social media, is looking for part-time work and has an interest in growing with our company, join our team.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Excellent writing skills with proper grammar required
- Creative writing approach that matches our brand
- Ability to analyze and report metrics
- Eye for content that will generate engagement
- Sincere love for growing a distribution network and engaging with people online
- Proven ability to maintain a schedule
- Past experience multi-tasking and taking direction from multiple people
- Familiarity with a wide variety of social media platforms
- Detail oriented with a focus on consistency
You will also have the following education and experience:
- Minimum education – Associate’s degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certificate in social media or related field a plus.
- Previous experience managing a business, non-profit organization or event Facebook page required
- Proven ability to work independently and remotely with minimal daily direction
- Past experience with marketing or copy writing a plus.
- Personal experience with Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
This position is part-time, working mostly remotely, for 10 hours per week. Some time may be spent in the Olympia office. There is great opportunity for growth as we move to offering social media services to our customers.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com along with:
- A list of the business pages you manage (or have managed in the past)
- Three social media posts that you created that you are exceptionally proud of
Applications due Friday, October 13.
Compensation depends on experience