Hello Olympia! Each Friday morning, ThurstonTalk staffers dig through our event calendar to bring you our top highlights. This list is just a sampling of the hundreds of things to do around Olympia. You can always find our complete event calendar here and even use our “Post an Event” button to add your own cool activity. Cheers!
- Sign up your kid for a Spring Break camp. Find our list of 8 camps around Olympia here.
- Shop at the huge kids consignment sale through Just Between Friends. The event runs through the weekend at the Cooper Point Marketplace in West Olympia. Get complete details and sale times here.
- Dig razor clams at Washington beaches. Get tide information here. Digs swap to morning tides this weekend.
- Solve the mystery during the dinner theater on Friday or Saturday night at Pellegrino’s Event Center. Find more details here.
- Take in a performance of live theater at Harlequin Productions or Olympia Family Theater throughout the weekend.
- Enjoy live music at various locations this weekend. Find all live music listings here.
- Unearth hidden treasures and have your jewelry appraised for free at The Gift Gallery on Saturday.
- Hike with the Sasquatch Junior Hiking Club at Watershed Park on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Kids of all ages are welcome.
- Start off the Easter season with the first local Easter Egg Hunt at Bayivew Thriftway on Saturday at 10:30 a.m. Find all the details here.
- Raise a pint with Dick’s Brewing Company on Saturday when they celebrate Customer Appreciation Day.
- See the Easter Bunny and watch the movie, Hop, during the free event at Capital Mall on Saturday at 6:00 p.m. Find the scoop here.
- Clap for the Olympia Youth Chorus during their 20th anniversary concert at The Washington Center on Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
- Plan your Easter Egg Hunt schedule with our list of local hunts.
- Watch Recycled Percussion perform at The Washington Center on Sunday evening. Ticket information can be found here.
- Don’t let the rain showers keep you cooped up. Use our list of 16 things to do during Olympia’s rainy days.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
Submit an event for our calendar here.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, click here.