Submitted by Dr. Jennifer Penrose for Penrose & Associates Physical Therapy
2024 is almost here and for many of us that means let’s hit the “restart” button and get to work on feeling better and focusing on our health.
Embark on an 8-week wellness journey with our specialized eating program, meticulously crafted to not only alleviate joint pain and inflammation but also to enhance your overall well-being. This program is designed to nurture your body, making every meal a delicious and anti-inflammatory step towards optimal health. This way of eating stabilizes your blood glucose and keeps you in fat burning mode allowing many to lose 15 -20 pounds in 60 days.
This 8-week hybrid online and in-person program is for you if:
- You want less joint pain (this is the first thing people notice eating this way)
- You want less inflammation
- You want to increase your metabolism naturally
- You want to improve your overall health
- You want to feel strong
- You want to improve your mobility and feel better
- You want to learn how to stabilize your blood sugar and stay in fat burning zone losing an average 15-20 pounds in 8 weeks
Inflammation is the number one thing we see in our clinic and many times medications are not all that helpful. Even Harvard has advised against taking Ibuprofen and instead work at eating a healthy diet to lower inflammation.
We know that systemic chronic inflammation is linked to many conditions: heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and long-lasting respiratory problems such as asthma, arthritis, and even some cancers. Our diet in the American culture is well known to be inflammatory so why not give this program a try to have less joint pain and lessen the chances of other diseases?
This 8 week hybrid program includes:
- Personalized health coaching using the “Transitions Lifestyle System” TLS
- TLS menus and recipes curated by dietitians
- Weekly online course content for busy lives: 10- to 15-minute videos with key point summaries
- Communication with wellness coach for understanding
- Pre-recorded exercise workouts by Dr. Jennifer Penrose
- Daily communication on food logs for the first two weeks
- Weekly reporting of measurements and weight for weeks 3-8
- Education on protein calculation, eating out, healthy fats, and carbohydrates
- Supplement details and science available on the TLS Weight Loss Solutions by Dr. Jennifer Penrose website
- Private Facebook group for questions and peer interaction
- Two in-person fitness assessments/goal-setting appointments – Strength, cardio, flexibility, posture evaluation
- Recommendations for exercise programs or personal training
Listen to a Podcast by Dr. Penrose and a TLS client’s journey: less joint pain, less inflammation, stable blood glucose, lost 38 lbs, able to golf without pain, and he is off his five insulin shots a day!
You can start this program when it works for you. However, prices increase January 1, 2024. If you want more information, please email email@example.com and ask to be placed in the “TLS inquiry” email sequence and we will send you an overview of the program as well as follow up to schedule a free consult about the program after you watch the overview. We highly recommend listing to the podcast and watching the overview video as it will answer most of your questions.
Penrose Physical Therapy is dedicated to your overall health and wellbeing. We have found when you are nourished correctly you drop your inflammation & your joints feel better. We were voted number 1 Physical Therapy clinic in 2023 in the South Sound and we aim to continue an excellent experience. We are located at 1445 Galaxy Dr. Suite 301 Lacey WA 98516. 360-456-1444. Visit the Penrose & Associates Physical Therapy website for free tips and information. We are happy to help.