Submitted by Thurston County Auditor’s Office
In line with Gov. Inslee’s extension of the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, the Thurston County Auditor’s Office will remain closed to the public through at least Monday, May 4. The closure will be reassessed as the public health crisis evolves.
Remote services are available from the Auditor’s Office. More information on remote options will be posted at ThurstonAuditor.org. Current information can be found below:
- Voter registration is available through the state’s VoteWA portal.
- Please call 360.786.5408 or email email@example.com if you have questions.
- Tab renewals can be processed online with the state Department of Licensing. We can mail your tabs to you at no extra charge.
- Licensing subagents continue to serve customers. More information on their hours of operations and services can be found here.
- Marriage licenses can also be accessed through the mail. More information is available here.
- If you have questions about licensing, please call 360.786.5406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can access many recorded documents using our online portal.
- You can also E-Record documents. More information is available here (under “Electronic Document Recording”).
- If you have any questions about recording, please call: 360.786.5405 or email email@example.com
Residents doing business with the Auditor’s Office can also drop off documents using a drop box just outside the central entrance to the Courthouse Campus Building 1 at 2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW, Olympia WA.
Even though we are closed to the public, we are still here to serve you.