Submitted by Providence
Providence Medical Group’s Hawks Prairie Clinic, located at 2555 Marvin Road NE in Lacey is now offering drive thru triage, and if needed, swab collection for COVID-19 testing for symptomatic high risk patients only.
Symptomatic high risk patients include those with a fever AND new cough or congestion, AND falling into one of the categories below:
- Older adults
- Asthma, COPD or other chronic lung disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Other immunocompromising condition (i.e. splenectomy, HIV, Cancer)
- Taking an immunocompromising medication (chemo, steroids, etc.)
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Health care workers and first responders (need to bring ID)
Swab collection will only be taken after patient is triaged by nurse and meets requirements.
Any “worried well” patients who do not fall into the category of a symptomatic high risk patients will not be tested, and given education on how to monitor symptoms.
Drive-thru hours will be:
- Weekends 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Weekdays 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Questions on if you qualify for testing?
Call Providence Medical Group Drive Thru hotline at 360-486-6800, weekends 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and weekdays 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.