Submitted by Rob Rice Homes
Look no further than the amazing Black Lake Palisades neighborhood for your new home in the quickly growing city of Tumwater. With only 31 lots, Black Lake Palisades provides privacy as well as the benefits of a larger, friendly community.
Built in a prime location, Rob Rice Homes creates a charming community just a short drive off I-5. These new homes in Tumwater feature detailed and spacious floor plans, and are serenely nestled away on the edge of town while still close to large retailers, fantastic schools and family-friendly activities. It is no wonder this neighborhood is filling quickly!
Spacious New Homes in Tumwater with Modern Practicality
About the New Homes
Ideal for any family, this Rob Rice Homes community has three unique multi-level floor plans, as well as one rambler style. To distinguish between the floor plans, each layout is named after a tree followed by the square footage of the build:
While these new homes in Tumwater offer practical layouts in a variety of styles, they also all include impeccable attention to high-quality details and modern features along with a flair of elegance that is still practical for family living.
In all of our new multi-level homes:
- Be greeted by grand entryways with beautifully polished hardwood floors.
- Follow wide hallways to spacious great rooms, ideal for hosting a multitude of guests, or simply relaxing with the family.
- Enjoy sleek kitchens equipped with top-quality stainless appliances, granite or quartz counters and Beech cabinets. Any home-chef will be inspired to whip up delectable recipes!
- Relax in spacious master bedrooms showcasing natural lighting, large walk-in closets and a modern 5-piece bathroom featuring a soaking tub and double sinks.
The McKinley 2360 Floorplan
The McKinley 2360 will bring joy to any cook! Finishing touches in this model give the classic kitchen an intricate beauty that is hard to find in many new homes. Set your table for meals in your formal dining area as you feast with family, happily host guests in the party-conducive space or serve decadent appetizers and snacks on an eating bar that opens to a cozy nook.
This model’s private master suite includes a large walk-in closet and five-piece bathroom. Open and comfortable, the home boasts three bedrooms and an additional bonus room, so any member of the family can take advantage of the extra space.
The Rainier 2553 Floorplan
Similar to the McKinley floorplan, the Rainier 2553 model provides everything homeowners are looking for! In your kitchen, you’ll enjoy granite or quartz counters on an eating bar that opens to a relaxing family room and cozy nook. The home also includes a Butler pantry with a wine cooler, providing additional convenient storage space perfect for families and entertaining.
This plan features three bedrooms as well as an additional upstairs bonus room that is great for game nights, a home theater or as a general playroom, too!
The Pine 2457 Floorplan
With the best of both worlds, the Pine 2457 provides a main-level master while offering copious amounts of space in a second-level bonus room. The tasteful architecture and vaulted ceilings provide and open, elegant feel throughout the space.
The Redwood 1942 Floorplan
Unlike traditional ramblers, space, privacy and style are top priorities in this single-story floorplan. With three bedrooms, you can easily transform one into a productive home office or den. Handcrafted pillars also separate the living room, making it a focal point in the elegant space.
Homes In The Black Lake Palisades Community
Every Rob Rice Homes community is committed to well thought-out details, both inside and out. We selected eye pleasing color palettes for our new homes in Tumwater, as we do in all of our neighborhoods.
Your new home in the Black Lake Palisades community will be the perfect setting to happily entertain guests under a spacious covered patio in your backyard – a must-have for the rainy Pacific Northwest climate. All of our properties also include full privacy fencing and professional landscaping in both the front and backyards, making upkeep something you don’t need to worry about year-round.
The Black Lake Palisades neighborhood’s open-area field is also great for any family! Whether you choose to run around with your kids or dog on the spacious field, enjoy rigorous sports, or play on the ample playground structures, your family will enjoy taking advantage of this outdoor space.
The Community Surrounding These New Homes in Tumwater
While the city of Tumwater is growing, you will be comforted knowing all your needs are close by without having to sacrifice the privacy of your property. Conveniently located near various shopping centers and other amenities, the Black Lake Palisades community is also nestled in a peaceful part of town, surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Local Educational Resources
Even though this neighborhood offers quick access to travel to I-5 and major roads, the area is known and appreciated for its rural atmosphere. Your new Rob Rice Home is in the distinguished Tumwater School District, a convenient distance from Black Lake Elementary and Tumwater Middle School. Parents of teenage drivers, or walkers, will also be comforted knowing Black Hills High School is just less than one mile away, so you can rest assured your young adult can make it to and from school quickly. New Market Skills Center and South Puget Sound Community College are fantastic ongoing educational resources in the area as well.
Local Shopping & Dining
There is no shortage of shopping and dining options near these new homes in Tumwater! With many popular stores such as Costco, Fred Meyer, Walmart and Albertsons within blocks of each other, you can shop for anything you need while staying within your budget. Downtown and the West Olympia are also just a few exits away on Highway 101 and I-5. Retailers large and small can be found throughout the local area!
The local dining options in Tumwater offer delectable menus that even the pickiest of eaters won’t be disappointed with. You can enjoy local restaurants such as these:
- Be transported to Italy with rich, flavorful dining at award-winning Pellegrino’s Italian Kitchen!
- You can’t go wrong with the classic milkshake, burger, and fries! Eagan’s Drive-In Restaurant has been family owned since 1960, providing family favorite meals with a unique sauce that gives all their burgers a special twist.
- Try a variety of authentic food at Ramirez Mexican Store. Located in the heart of Tumwater, this local favorite includes both a store and a restaurant in the same building!
Commuting from The Black Lake Palisades
If you work in the area, the exclusive Black Lake Palisades neighborhood is fantastic for commuters! Many local and state agencies are just short drive away, with minimal traffic. Ideal for military families as well, Joint Base Lewis-McChord is less than 30 minutes away, making it easy to prioritize extra time with loved ones.
For those looking for big-city adventures, you can hop in the car and take a simple one-hour drive to Seattle or an hour-and-a-half trip to Portland! No matter where you need to drive, these new homes in Tumwater have a location that is hard to beat.
Outdoor Adventures at Your Fingertips
There are also plenty of exciting adventures in this community! Our new homes in this Tumwater let you explore the beauty of the outdoors without straying too far:
- Are you an avid water fan? Stay active on Black Lake with jet skis, fishing boats or a simple kayak across the lake. Or, if swimming is more your style, head over to Scott Lake or Pitman Lake.
- Local families love to laugh and relax on the Deschutes River. For smooth sailing, grab a floatie and cruise down the river from Pioneer Park or other starting points!
- Whether you are looking for an active day or an overnight camping trip, your new home is situated less than 30 minutes from multiple state parks. Sun, rain or snow, Millersylvania State Park is suited for year-round recreation. If you are looking for more rugged adventures, trek through Capitol Forest as you are surrounded by nature in its purest form.
- Mima Mounds Natural Area Preserve provides a natural mystery known world-wide! Enjoy the remarkable phenomena as you walk along winding trails on the rolling hills.
Nationally recognized animal-centric sanctuary, Wolf Haven International, focuses on preserving these precious creatures. Take a guided, no-contact tour of the sanctuary to learn about conservation efforts that are focused on empowering these animals in their ecosystems.
- Stroll on trails and footbridges overlooking the flowing Deschutes River and gorgeous waterfall at Tumwater Falls Park. Take in inspiring sights of native trees, plants, and animals as you jump along small water pools with moss-covered rocks of various sizes.
Learn More About Our New Homes
Rob Rice Homes understand the value of family, community and location. Learn more about how we can help! Our new homes in Tumwater and are spacious with natural beauty, just like the surrounding Black Lake Palisades neighborhood. Visit us today to learn more and find out how to choose the perfect home for your family!