While some will be grateful they don’t have to hear “I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas” after this long weekend (it was a nice break from “Baby Shark” at least!), many will probably be trying to cram in as much holiday cheer as they can this coming weekend. Thurston County has plenty of holiday family friendly activities, as well as a few things for those looking to escape the holiday craziness for something a bit more relaxed. Whatever you are looking for, you can find it here in Thurston County. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Get a sneak peak at a new restaurant by attending the West Central Park Gala
, a black tie gala, December 21.
- Forget wrapping and head to Cupcakes and Wine Happy Hour at Lazey Forza December 21.
- Dig up a special holiday treat at one of the nearby beaches, with razor clam digs on December 20-23.
- Take the kids to see Olympia Family Theater presents Tiny Tim’s Christmas Carol, last show is December 23.
- Treat any visiting relatives to a free tugboat tour of the Sandman December 23.
- Give yourself some “me” time and laugh along to Harlequin Productions 1940s Radio Hour.
- Head up the canal and see if you can spot Santa one more time before he heads north to back his sleigh.
- Bundle up and drive to these fun neighborhoods to check out Christmas lights in Thurston County.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.