Submitted by Providence
As everyone 16 years and older is now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, Providence has open appointments for mass vaccination clinics this week:
- Providence Medical Group – Lacey Family Medicine (4800 College Street), 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 22 (Moderna 18 yrs and older)
- Friday, April 23 (Pfizer 16 yrs and older)
- Saturday, April 24 (Moderna 18 yrs and older)
To sign up: Go to to the Washington Department of Health site, click “find a clinic” and search for LACEY under “city..
If you received first-dose vaccination from Providence and missed the second dose, please email swpmgcovidvaccineTeam@providence.org or call 1-855-776-4362 option 1 for help re-scheduling your appointment.
Before you schedule your appointment there are some important things that you need to know about your vaccination:
- Please arrive as close as possible to your scheduled time to prevent crowding that will impede appropriate social distancing.
- Photo ID is REQUIRED.
- Please wear clothes that will allow for access to your upper arm, just below the shoulder.
For the latest information from Providence Southwest Washington, follow us on our Facebook pages or go to the Providence website.