Submitted by Mason Health
Mason Health is wrapping up a year of unprecedented change. As 2020 winds down, more of Mason Health’s providers are now at home at Mason Clinic. Mason Clinic opened in February 2020, offering a smoother and more integrated experience for patients while enhancing collaboration among our team of health care providers. When the global COVID-19 pandemic took hold, Mason Health delayed plans to move all of our clinics into Mason Clinic.
The following clinic locations are closed and their providers are now relocated into Mason Clinic.
- MGH Family Health Clinic (closes Dec. 23, 2020): Dr. Carlos Rubio-Reyes, MD, and Jennifer Kummerfeldt, ARNP, will begin to see patients at Mason Clinic on Dec. 28, 2020.
- MGH Ankle & Foot Clinic: Matt Woods, DPM, began seeing patients at Mason Clinic on Nov. 30, 2020.
- MGH Surgery Clinic: Dr. John Clayton, DO, and Dr. Andrew Pelczar have seen patients at Mason Clinic since April 7, 2020.
- MGH Eye Clinic: Jenni Aaseby, OD, and Dr. Monica Vuong, MD, began seeing patients at Mason Clinic on April 7, 2020.
- MGH Orthopedics: Charles Anderegg, PA-C, began seeing patients at Mason Clinic on Feb. 24, 2020.
- MGH Shelton Family Medicine: Katie Aldrich, PMHNP-BC, Dr. David Anderson, MD, Amber Carlson, LICSW, Dr. Darren Cuevas, DO, Dr. Michelle Hamilton, DO, Dr. Andrew Kwon, MD, Dr. Tony Pham, DO, Resa Shaner, PA-C, James Stauffer, PA-C, Katrina Stringer, ARNP and Vanessa Cray, PMHNP-BC, began to see patients at Mason Clinic on Feb. 24.
***All of these former clinic locations are now closed. Additionally, the Walk-In Clinic has relocated to inside of Mason Clinic, and Mason Clinic also offers Laboratory Services in place of the former Lab Draw Station on Professional Way.
Additional providers at Mason Clinic include: Kirsten Garza, PMHNP-BC, Jenny Johnston, ARNP, Dr. Allen Millard, MD, and Dr. Amie Mower, DO, all of whom were previously located at MGH Olympic Physicians; and new providers Dr. Trevor Kwan, DO, Dr. Benjamin May, DO, and Dr. Henry In, DO. Several providers from Olympia Orthopaedic Associates also see orthopedics patients at Mason Clinic.
The providers from MGH Mountain View Women’s Health and the remaining providers from MGH Olympic Physicians have not yet moved into Mason Clinic. Hoodsport Primary Care will remain at its current location in Hoodsport.
Mason Clinic is located at 1701 N. 13th Street, next to the main entrance of Mason General Hospital. The clinic has a separate entrance from Mason General Hospital. To schedule an appointment, call 360-426-2653 or 800-824-8885.
Mason Health, Public Hospital District No. 1 of Mason County, is certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and is a licensed and accredited acute care hospital with a level four emergency trauma designation. There are more than 100 physicians on staff in 19 specialties. For more information or to find a health care provider, visit www.MasonGeneral.com.