Submitted by Tumwater Valley Golf Course
Tumwater Valley Golf Course is excited to welcome golfers back on Tuesday, May 5! Due to current state mandates, there are some restrictions that will change the experience at the golf course for the time being. Below you will see some of the restrictions mandated by the State of Washington and how we plan to adhere to these guidelines.
Reservations and Fees:
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY until further notice.
- Prior to May 5, call the Pro Shop between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for tee time reservations. After May 5, staff will be available 5:30 a.m. to dusk. 360-943-9500.
- Bookings are also available online at tumwatervalleygc.com.
- Book up to 7 days in advance. Maximum of 2 players per group, until further notice.
- “Welcome Back” May Special rates: $15.00 per player walking, includes a sleeve of Titleist TruFeel golf balls. Upgrade to ProV1s for a total of $20.00 per player.
- Golf carts will be single-rider only for an additional $15.00; issued on a first come, first served basis. No guarantees on cart availability. A limited number of carts will be designated for golfers providing current disabled parking placards. These carts are also on a first-come, first-served basis; no guarantees.
Arrival / Check-In:
- Check-in will be available through the Pro Shop walk-up window or main entrance. Pro Shop will be limited to a maximum of four customers at a time. Credit card payments only.
- Please follow signage and staff direction when you arrive.
- No scorecards or pencils will be available. Please use the free Easy Score Golf App or other means for scoring. Golf tees will be available for sale.
Golf Carts, Pull Carts, Rental Clubs:
- Carts are limited to 1 rider – no exceptions. Violators will be asked to leave facility.
- Power carts and rental pull carts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No guarantees or prior reservations.
- Bleach stations will be available for public use. All carts will be sanitized prior to restaging.
- Rental clubs are not available at this time.
- All cup liners on greens are modified to limit exposure. Please avoid touching or removing flag sticks.
- All ball washers, bunker rakes and benches are removed. Please use your foot to smooth the sand for the next player.
- Packing out your garbage is appreciated.
- Range stalls have been spaced for appropriate distancing.
- Range baskets will be sanitized after each use.
Putting Green/Chipping Area:
- Please maintain social distancing in all areas. Tumwater Valley Golf Course reserves the right to limit access.
Food & Beverage:
- River’s Edge Restaurant will be open 7 days a week from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for take-out only. No inside or outside dining or gathering. (Bringing in outside food and beverage is prohibited). Call 360-753-5100 to place a take-out order.