Planet Fitness invites the community to celebrate the grand opening of its Olympia fitness center. The festivities will include the following:
• Ribbon Cutting with local dignitaries and the Thurston County Chamber of Commerce
• $1,000 Check Presentation to the Boys & Girls Club of Thurston County
• Giveaways and Prizes including a 55” Smart TV, Amazon Echo Show and Apple watch, UW Huskies game tickets and more
• Free Workouts for all in attendance
• 30-Minute Circuit Class taught by Jeremy Smoot (Planet Fitness senior fitness training support manager)
• Complimentary Refreshments
• PF Classic members will have complimentary Black Card Spa amenities during the grand opening.
The Olympia club is Planet Fitness’ 10th location in the Seattle area. With 25,462 square feet of space, it offers state-of-the-art cardio machines and strength equipment, 30-Minute Express Circuit, fully equipped locker rooms with day lockers and showers, numerous flat screen televisions, HydroMassage beds, massage chairs, tanning beds, a Total Body Enhancement booth and more.
As with all Planet Fitness locations, the Olympia club operates with enhanced protocols for working out in the safest way possible including: increased sanitation, touchless check-in and the Crowd Meter on Planet Fitness’ App that allows members to check club capacity before coming into the gym.
Planet Fitness Olympia is open and staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Membership includes free small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the PE@PF® program. Additionally, PF Black Card® membership includes the ability to bring a guest every day at no additional charge, access to all 2,000+ Planet Fitness locations in all 50 states, as well as access to massage beds, chairs and tanning, among other benefits which vary by location and pending local restrictions.