Submitted by Providence
Providence has two COVID-19 vaccination clinics scheduled this week. All Providence vaccination opportunities for this week have been posted on the Washington Department of Health Vaccine Location website. All patients must have an appointment and will be required to show photo identification.
Thurston County clinics include:
- Thursday, April 8 – Johnson & Johnson (1 dose vaccine), Lacey: PMG – Lacey Family Medicine
- Friday, April 9 –Pfizer 1st dose clinic, Lacey: PMG – Lacey Family Medicine
Before you schedule your appointment there are some important things that you need to know about your vaccination:
- Please arrive as close as possible to your scheduled time to prevent crowding that will impede appropriate social distancing.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD LINKS! We have had to turn patients away and cancel many appointments, causing frustration and heartache for patients and our caregivers. Sign-up links have been forwarded and ineligible community members have signed up for a vaccination.
- Please wear clothes that will allow for access to your upper arm, just below the shoulder.
- All minors with appointments must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please do not bring children to your appointment, they will not be allowed into the clinic.
- If needed, only one support person, per patient, will be admitted.
If you received first-dose vaccination from Providence and missed the second dose, please email swpmgcovidvaccineTeam@providence.org or call 1-855-776-4362 option 1 for help re-scheduling your appointment. Vaccine allocation information changes quickly, and Providence doctor’s offices and hospitals do not have the latest updates.