Submitted by Dr. Jennifer Penrose of Penrose & Associates Physical Therapy
So if you lose 10 pounds that is 40 pounds of pressure removed off of your knees! And right now that seems so challenging since the gyms are closed, it is wet and dark out in the Pacific Northwest, and we are all told to stay home. I am seeing these challenges first hand in my clinic. So I wanted to write some tips on how to get through this! First of I will give you some practical tips on moving around exercises easy to do at home. Second I want to tell you about a Trim Tea that has been helpful in burning fat (no it’s not a laxative and yes it is a natural ingredient with research studies to show it’s effect for fat loss). It is an easy way to start to burn fat and move towards kick starting some weight loss!
5. If you have stairs go up and down them 5 times. That should get your blood flow pumping. If you don’t have stairs use a sturdy step stool and go up and down for 3 minutes and make sure to switch legs as to witch one is the lead leg. Only do the amount you can tolerate as you build up more muscles the joints will be less achy as the muscles absorb the shock of impact.
And of course loosing the weight. If you want an easy way to help burn more fat these days there is an awesome tea that may interest you. I know you are thinking “What, wait… this sounds like a fad?” Nope. It only has two natural ingredients: black tea extract and African mango seed extract called welltrim. Welltrim has some great science backing of helping people loose fat! In a 12-week study the average fat loss on welltrim was 6% fat loss. And if you follow a good eating plan and regular exercise plan it will only augment those effects! AND welltrim also reduces inflammation by over 50%, which is also helpful for knee pain! You can check out the article here if you are into the science.
• Promotes satiety as well as healthy blood sugar levels
• Just 1 cup a day promotes healthy weight loss (each box contains 30 packets – 1 serving a day)
• Avoid holiday gain with this holiday helper
• Works three ways to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight
• Welltrim – Science-based, clinically proven key ingredient (African
Mango Seed Extract – Irvingia Gabonensis) offers health benefits
beyond weight loss
• Welltrim research study showed 50+% reduction in inflammation
We are running an in office special for 3 boxes = $99 (savings of $20) or you can order online. Please email or call us for the discount code to use online 360-456-1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The author, Jennifer Penrose, is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and owner of Penrose Physical Therapy. The entire team at Penrose is committed to listening to you and achieving results. If you have any questions you can call 360-456-1444 or by email at email@example.com.
We are located in Lacey in Hawks Prairie across from Big 5 Sporting Goods and Walmart at 1445 Galaxy Dr. NE Lacey WA 98516.