This weekend we might get snow, we will at least get rain. One thing is certain, regardless of the weather you can find something fun to get yourself out of the house for a bit. Whether you are looking to dig some clams, hear great music, or party like it is 1920, there are plenty things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Skate through the season at Oly on Ice.
- Dig for clams all weekend long.
- Sway to the music with “Black Box Jazz: Greg Williamson” at the Washington Center for Performing Arts January 10.
- Party like it’s 1920 at the New Year’s Ball in Olympia January 11.
- Relax with a Garden Tour and Yoga at Westport Winery January 12.
- Take the whole family to enjoy Dan + Claudia Zanes at the Washington Center for Performing Arts January 12.
- Enjoy Indian food while watching one of the top performers in the Northwest belly dance at Great Cuisine of India January 12.
- Celebrate National Mentoring Month by becoming a Big for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Washington.
- Do some shopping at the Olympia Farmers Market.
- Learn about new literature at a book reading.
- Get your tickets for America’s Greatest Game Show at Little Creek Casino Resort.
- Purchase tickets now for “An American In Paris” at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts.
- Reserve your spots for Amanda Ransom at Charlie’s Safari.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.
Featured photo credit Jennlvs2smile