September is almost gone and it’s officially fall! You no longer have to feel guilty about your pumpkin spice latte or that early skeleton that came out of your closet to hang on your front porch – it’s fall festival time! From pumpkin patches to corn mazes and concerts to dining tours, there are plenty of things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and throughout Thurston County this weekend. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Dig for clams at Long Beach September 27-29.
- Find the perfect pumpkin at these local pumpkin patches, opening this weekend!
- Try your luck at Oktoberfest BINGO at the Lacey Senior Center September 27.
- Rock out to Led Zepagain at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts September 27.
- Sip, Savor and Stroll your way through Downtown Olympia September 28.
- Celebrate 2019 Oktoberfest in Allyn September 28.
- Check out the riders of the Reach the Beach Washington starting in Lacey September 28.
- Get some exercise and support Kokua by participating in their 5K Poker Run/Walk/Roll at Heritage Park September 28.
- Support the wolves by attending Wolf Haven’s Wolves and Wine at the Norman Worthington Conference Center September 28.
- Find treasures of all kinds at the first Aviation/Airline Collectibles Show and Sale at The Olympic Flight Museum September 28.
- Relax with a Garden Yoga and Tour at Wesport Winery September 29.
- Get ready for Walk-tober with Intercity Transit.
- Purchase your tickets to the BIG Auction and meet a real racehorse October 12.
- Get your for Senior Services of South Sound’s Community Recognition Brunch October 19.
- Get your tickets for Che Apalache at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.