Winter certainly came with a vengeance this week, but that doesn’t mean you can’t go out and enjoy all the things to do in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey and beyond. We have lots of inside activities to keep the whole family occupied and plenty for those celebrating Valentine’s Day early too. Be sure to check with any event organizers the day before, in case their are cancellations or closures due to weather. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Taste some champagne at Grand Vin Wine Merchants’ Grower Champagnes for Valentine’s Day Tasting February 8.
- Have a bella notte at South Sound Church’s free Valentines, Dinner, Crafts and The Lady and The Tramp event February 8.
- Shop while savoring treats from Bittersweet Chocolates at Belleza Ropa’s Love Yourself Party February 9.
- Learn about goat care and how to have a pack goat February 9.
- Relax at the Lover’s Lane concert at The Washington Center for the Performing Arts February 10.
- Check out the LEGO display at Cinemark theaters February 10.
- Listen to the tale of John “Beast Man” Tornow at Alderbrook Golf and Yacht Club February 10.
- Start getting ready for hiking season with these tips.
- Plan an escape to the coast for Valentine’s Day.
- Celebrate African-American History Month with these fun events and activities.
- Skip the dishes and eat at the new Stack 571 Burger and Whiskey Bar.
- Stop by the new Spud’s Market Produce in Tumwater.
- Have a special evening that won’t break the bank with these Thrifty Thurston Valentine’s Day date ideas.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.