Can you believe it’s Labor Day already? This weekend is promising beautiful weather – not too hot, not too cold – perfect to go out and explore all the fun activities in Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater, and beyond. Thurston County fall events are starting now and we have plenty of family-friendly fun for everyone. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Take the whole family for some fun at the Olympia Harbor Days August 31 – September 2.
- Catch The Host screening at the Capitol Theater August 31.
- View gorgeous glass pumpkins at the Northwest Glass Pumpkin Patch 2018 at the Thurston County Fairgrounds September 1.
- Check out cool cars at the 11th Annual Military Heroes Car Show at Wilkowski Park in Rainier September 1.
- Celebrate the Steh-Chass at the Festival of The Steh-Chass at Heritage Park September 1.
- Join The Sweetest Things in celebrating their one year anniversary September 1.
- Learn a new skill at the Wool Fiber Preparation Workshop at the Arbutus Folk School September 2.
- Treat the family to an end-of-summer feast at Izzy’s Pizza Buffet.
- Give your teens something do to with this list of activities rounded up by a teenager for teens.
- Check out the Wayside Cafe and Deli, a new, all plant-based restaurant in Olympia.
- Purchase tickets for the Chefs on Tour event.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.