Submitted by The Sweetest Things
The Sweetest Things, a local artisan gift boutique that empowers women in business and the community, is celebrating its first full year of business Saturday, September 1, from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We’ll have the following to help celebrate:
- Special guest: Former Cupcake Wars contestant and Lacey City Council Member Rachel Young
- Special guest: Miss Thurston County, Ashley Engstrom
- Face painting for kids
- Food samples from Forza Bistro & Event Center and Peace, Love & Raw
- Raffle prizes from Ila’s Foods, Cheeks & Co., Macarons by Mel and more!
- 10% OFF EVERYTHING storewide
For more information go to our events calendar on our website at www.TheSweetestThingsLacey.com/calendar
The Sweetest Things, LLC is a gift boutique that empowers women in business and in the community. Since its doors opened, it has gradually supported over 15 businesses directly, around a dozen other through events, and 8 non-profit organizations that either benefit or are founded by women. It opened in September of 2017 and a partner location of Miss Moffett’s Mystical Cupcakes. Located in the Lacey Fred Meyer complex off exit 108 between Koibito Japanese Restaurant and 9-1-1 Driving School.