After a gorgeous week, don’t let the weather forecast get your down! We have plenty of fun activities happening in Thurston County this weekend that you won’t want to miss, even if the rain returns. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Stroll through downtown Olympia at the famous Arts Walk April 27-28.
- Get a peek at La Cage Aux Folles at The Washington Center April 27
- Celebrate at the Procession of the Species April 28.
- Take a drive to scenic Grays Harbor and check out some smokin’ hot hot rods at the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino’s High Rollin’ Hot Rods at the Beach April 27-28
- Race Against Human Trafficking April 28.
- Do some spring planting with a stop at a few of these local garden centers.
- Experience a local attraction or two with this list of Thurston County attractions.
- Duck out of the rain and catch the new Avengers: Infinity War movie at Yelm Cinema. Movie times here.
- Catch the opening night of Talley’s Folly at Olympia Little Theatre April 27.
- Board the Schooner Adventuress for dockside tours April 28.
- Learn all about tubers at the Evergreen State Dahlia Association Dahlia Tuber Show April 28.
- Find some new comfy kicks at the Birkenstocks Trunk Show at Belleza Ropa April 28.
- Sign up for the South Sound YMCA’s Spring Fun Run.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.