Submitted by Capital Food & Wine Festival
The Capital Food & Wine Festival has opened an artwork competition to the public with an award of $200. Deadline January 3, 2018. The winning illustration will be used on the annual poster and related advertising.
The Capital Food & Wine Festival in Lacey, WA, is a nonprofit Saint Martin’s University Alumni event benefiting student scholarships, now on its 29th year running.
Due to the nature of the event (which includes alcohol), artists must be 21-years-old or older, or have signed parental consent.
- The illustration’s proportions need to be in horizontal format.
- The image should be colorful.
- Illustration content should be indicative of the event’s offerings and character. For insight, please refer or our Facebook page and website.
- All content must be copyright-free.
- For a bit of whimsy, please include one or more Pugest Sound animals, wild or domestic, easily seen or nearly hidden in the scene.
- A high-resolution digital photo or scan of the art is all that is needed for production purposes, so you may retain the original art or donate it to the Festival for display.
To participate, please email a high-resolution photo or scan of your artwork, your name and contact information to Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering your artwork is it agreed that your illustration might be shared (with credit to the artists), on the Festival’s website or social media, but only the winning illustration will be used on print materials and receive the $200 cash award.
We will be posting timely updates on the Capital Food & Wine Festival Facebook page.