Submitted by The City of Olympia
- $500 honorarium for use of design.
- Artist will submit concept designs using supplied templates HERE.
- Designs will be made available online at olyspeaks.org for public vote to determine the 20 to be fabricated.
- Artists do not fabricate or install the final art on the box.
- Selected artist designs (which can be prepared as illustrations, paintings, computer designed images, quilts, mosaics, photographed sculptures or photographs), will be printed on to a vinyl wrap, and applied to the traffic boxes.
- Wrap will be removed after 2-3 years, depending on condition. They may be removed at any time at the discretion of the City.
- Find additional details in the Call for Art/Entry Form HERE.
- Entry Deadline: Receipt of Entries – Thursday, May 28, 2015, 5pm
For more information, please contact Stephanie Johnson, Arts & Events Program Manager, at 360.709.2678.