Besides knowledge on Olympia area events, one of my favorite joys of pulling together the weekend event calendar is looking at the diversity of things to do. We have events for families, foodies, grandparents, tourists, singles, weekend warriors… and everyone in between. Use our weekend event calendar to plan your activities and feel free to share anything that should be added. Enjoy!
- Play a family game at Wind Up Here in downtown Olympia on Friday evening.
- Grab eggs and prizes at Ralph’s Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday at 10:30 am.
- Visit the Capital Food and Wine Festival at Saint Martin’s University on Saturday between 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Swing by T Brothers Liquor Lodge on Saturday between 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Seattle Mariners super star, Edgar Martinez, will be chatting and signing bottles of ZAC Mezcal. Complete event information can be found here.
- Listen to the talented Olympia Youth Chorus on Saturday at 7:00 pm.
- Attend Harlequin Productions live theater production of “The Philadelphia Story” on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Taste wine at Westport Winery. The winery is hosting their Spring Barrel Tasting Festival on Sunday from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Catch a performance of SOGO (youth symphony) on Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm.
- Vote for Olowo-n’djo Tchala, founder of local company Alaffia, to receive a Jefferson Award for his advocacy.
- Plan your Easter Egg Hunts.
- Organize your Spring Break – local youth camps, activities, and staycation ideas all included in this article.
- Take a day trip to Hood Canal or out to Ocean Shores.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, click here.