ThurstonTalk provides our customer with the opportunity to showcase their business, products, and services through professional content. Our philosophy is to work together to create a branding program that fits your marketing and advertising needs. In a ‘no pressure’ setting, ThurstonTalk’s sales team can lead you through how online branding can make an impact on your business.
- A writer interviews you and your team and prepares a professionally written article about your business.
- The article is published on ThurstonTalk and distributed across our platform.
- You can then also use the article. Post it to your website. Publish it on your Facebook page. Send it via your Twitter feed.
ThurstonTalk’s platform includes over 250,000 unique impressions per month and more than 40,000 Facebook friends. Since our content is hyper local, we know that Thurston County readers are coming to ThurstonTalk to stay informed.
Wondering what to post on your Facebook page? Our customers are always welcome to share and post ThurstonTalk articles. Grab articles that are a match to your readers and share them on your page!
Do your customers typically research your industry before making a buying decision? While conducting an online search for information about your industry, potential customers may land on the ThurstonTalk article. A third-party, professionally written article may be the tipping point for choosing your business over a competitor.
You can be confident that your block ad or banner will consistently be placed next to well-written, positive content about people, businesses, and organizations doing good things in Thurston County.
If you are interested in learning more about how ThurstonTalk can brand your business, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThurstonTalk.com is a free Thurston County information source. Local residents enjoy our content and often ask how they can assist. Here are a few ideas:
- Submit local events for our calendar. Email the specifics to email@example.com.
- Suggest article ideas. Want to learn more about a local organization? Submit your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow ThurstonTalk on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest local content.