On Wednesday, January 9th representatives from Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Yelm, and Thurston County will collectively present a State of the Community address at the Thurston County Chamber Forum.
Every year, leaders from the community share their perspectives on current issues and future prospects. Leaders will illustrate the important steps and investments made this past year to grow our local economy and promote new employment. Representatives from Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Yelm and Thurston County will be present.
Students from the Reeves Middle School Alki Program will be in attendance as part of their studies of local government. To sponsor a student (no out of pocket cost to students), call the Chamber at 360.357.3362.
Forum is held at Saint Martin’s Norman Worthington Center from 11:30am to 1pm. The cost is $30 general admission, $20 for online prepaid Chamber members and $25 for members at the door. Reservations are requested at 360.357.3362 or www.ThurstonChamber.com.
Forum is sponsored by:
Edge Fitness & Thurstontalk.com
- State of Our Community: Governments Outline Efforts To Grow Economic Base And Add Jobs In Thurston County
- State of Our Community: Governments Outline Efforts to Grow Economic Base and Add Jobs
- JBLM Commanding General Is Thurston Chamber Forum Speaker
- Thurston County Chamber Announces Boss Of The Year Recipients
- Thurston County Prosecutor Shares Ways Businesses Can Protect Themselves against Crime