Two more activity-packed weekends until the big holiday, and we have plenty of family fun in Olympia, Yelm, Lacey and throughout Thurston County to put you in the holiday spirit. Whether you still have shopping to do, want to take the family to a holiday show, or still need to tell Santa your wish list, you can find it all right here. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Last chance to donate a toy to the TwinStar Toy Drive with 96.9 KAYO FM and 95.3 KGY FM, ends December 14.
- Take in local art during the relaxing Creative Holiday event at The Artists’ Gallery December 14.
- Attend Commencement Bank’s Christmas Celebration with the Salvation Army December 14.
- Have breakfast with Santa at the Olympia Senior Center December 15.
- Whisper to Santa what you want at Centennial Station December 15.
- Discover the science of chocolate at the WET Science Center December 15.
- Celebrate the sea and the season at Puget Sound Estuarium’s Turn of the Tides December 15.
- Partake in some last-minute shopping at Matchless Brewing’s Makers Gonna Make event, in support of GRuB December 16.
- See a performance of the 1940’s Radio Hour at Harlequin Productions.
- Learn how to prepare for a more relaxed holiday with these tips from Maid Perfect.
- Save gas and hitch a ride on the free Jingle Bus all December from Intercity Transit.
- Check off one or two of these fun advent activities, never too late to start a countdown!
- Bundle up with the family and take a look at the holiday lights around Thurston County.
- Attend on of The Washington Center for the Performing Arts holiday shows.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.