Submitted by City of Olympia
All City of Olympia offices including City Hall, Olympia Municipal Court, Olympia Probation Services, and The Olympia Center will be closed on Thursday, November 22, and Friday, November 23, 2018, in observance of Thanksgiving and the day after.
City Services Provided
- Fire and Police Emergency Services: Call 9-1-1 for emergency police, fire and medic services.
- Free Parking: Customers shopping downtown are reminded that they do not need to pay the meter on City-recognized holidays.
- Parks Open: All City of Olympia Parks will be open from dawn to dusk.
- Public Works Emergencies: Citizens with a Public Works emergency (drinking water, wastewater, STEP alarms, or transportation) can call emergency dispatch at 360.753.8333.
- Regular Waste Collection Schedules In Effect: Residential and commercial garbage, recycling or organics WILL be collected, based on your regular schedule. Crews may arrive earlier than normal on holidays, so set your cart out by 6:00 a.m. to ensure collection.
Intercity Transit will not operate on Thanksgiving Day, and will operate regular schedules on the day after. For more information please visit intercitytransit.com or call 360.786.1881