After Wednesday, whether you are ready or not, the holiday season will be upon us. This weekend kicks it off with several holiday bazaars and fairs where you can find gifts for everyone on your list, even yourself. For those not quite ready to shop, there are plenty of activities going on in Tenino, Tumwater, Olympia, Lacey and throughout Thurston County. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Put on your best purple outfit and head to the Olympia Elk’s Lodge Purple Bubble Ball November 2.
- Shop for treasures at the Tumwater Holiday Bazaar at Pellegrino’s Event Center November 3.
- Kick off the holiday season with the Tenino Fall Fest at Tenino High School November 3.
- Find the perfect gift at the Gull Harbor Art & Craft Show at North Olympia Fire Hall November 3-4.
- Step back in time and attend the Adult Prom at the Eagles Ballroom November 3.
- Head to the C.I.E.L.O.’s Día de los Muertos celebration for family fun November 3.
- Celebrate the Organ with the Olympia Chamber Orchestra concert at St. John’s Episcopal Church November 4.
- Take a trip to Yelm and discover the reason why it’s one of the fastest growing cities in Washington State.
- Enjoy a classic American meal at Joe’s Place in Bucoda.
- Beat the fall blues with a fun day of activities and shopping at the Olympia Farmers Market.
- Leash up the dog and head to one of these mud-free dog friendly trails.
- Get your entry in for the Lacey Parade of Lights, deadline is November 16.
- Escape the weather with a day of painting pottery inside the warm and dry Tammy’s Ceramics in Rochester.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.
Featured photo credit: Diane Waiste