The rain has brought fall with it and that means it’s time for pumpkins, sweaters and cider. Rain or shine, there is plenty to do in Olympia, Lacey, Yelm and through out Thurston County this weekend for the entire family to enjoy. You can access the full calendar here. Check out our highlights below.
- Taste test Sgt. Harts barbecue sauce at The Sweetest Things Open House September 14.
- Dance for a great cause at the SafePlace Speak Up, Speak Out Gala September 14.
- Get your craft on at the Girlfriends Fall Market September 14-15.
- Explore fine craftsmanship with the Olympia Master Builders Tour of Homes September 15 – 16.
- Join others to prevent suicide at the annual Out of the Darkness Walk September 15.
- Load up your car and head out for the Morningside Ride & Poker Run September 16.
- Celebrate 10 years of the SSEA the Sound Cruise at Port Dock Plaza September 16.
- Take a day trip and explore Hoodsport.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
Featured photo courtesy: Marilyn Turnbow
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.