Submitted by Penrose & Associates Physical Therapy
If you or a loved one suffer from chronic pain – so bad that you struggle to do simple things like turning your head to look over your shoulder, or sleep at night without pain, then reading this report may be the most important thing you do this year. It may unlock the agonizing mystery of your neck pain and show you a way to get back to the life you deserve…
- A life where you can sleep at night without tossing and turning, hoping to find one position where your neck pain stops.
- A life where you can read a book before bed… or newspaper on a morning… without the fear of more neck pain.
- A life where you can wake up in the morning and not suffer from headaches or migraines…
- A life where you can plan family time with your kids or grandkids, without worrying over if your neck pain will strike!
…Basically, a life without chronic or severe neck pain!
Finally, one of the nations leading neck pain experts, Jennifer Penrose, a specialist from Lacey who has already helped 100s of people with neck pain is putting on a FREE neck pain workshop June 6th 6-7pm!
Neck Pain “Truths” Finally Exposed
We will cover what causes neck pain and “7 Quick, Easy Ways To End Neck Pain Without Taking Painkillers… Or Having To Call And See Your PCP! The leading remedy for neck pain that is often overlooked by 95% of even good family doctors, and we will also show how you can get to the bottom of neck pain quickly and naturally. Here is what you will learn:
- The 7 urgent coping strategies every neck pain sufferer must never forget when neck pain strikes!
- The vital warning signs that it’s not just “another headache” or “a bit of neck stiffness”…
- The 3 things you can do if you’re hoping to avoid neck surgery – worth coming just for this!
- 1, 2 or 3? Just how many pillows should you sleep with? And what about your mattress…
- The most successful treatment for chronic neck, (and even nerve pain), that doesn’t involve any drugs, seeing a chiropractor regularly or talking to a doctor.
The simple exercise you can do in your kitchen, starting tonight, that will make a significant difference to neck pain before you wake up tomorrow. And even what to do right now… if you suffer from any motion limiting neck pain.
Register at this link for the Free neck pain workshop this Wednesday June 6 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
We are located at 1445 Galaxy Dr. Suite 301 Lacey, on the 3rd floor of the Harborstone building across from WalMart and Big 5 Sporting Goods.