ThurstonTalk.com is expanding. We’re looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our team.
If you are a talented individual who has previous experience managing the financial records for a growing business, join our fast growing team. Manage your own hours and complete tasks at times that work for your schedule.
- Handle all accounts payable for ThurstonTalk.com plus our sister companies in Whatcom, Pierce, Grays Harbor and Lewis counties.
- Prepare payroll for a handful of salaried employees, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reporting.
- Audit independent contractor invoices and make payments on a monthly basis.
- Review expense reports and prepare reimbursements.
- Record all payments in Quickbooks.
- At least three years previous experience managing books for a business.
- Ability to work independently and manage a schedule
- Proven ability to deliver work on time
- Previous experience tracking multiple companies in an organized fashion
- Previous experience working with the online version of Quickbooks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent degree
Position is estimated at 15 – 20 hours per month in a remote setting with the majority of the hours centered around the beginning of the month. Bookkeeper will be asked to stop by ThurstonTalk’s office weekly to exchange documents.
This is a great position for someone that wants to be a part of a quick growing company and perhaps grow their responsibilities in the future.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 15 at 5:00 p.m.