As another Friday rolls around, the Editorial team of ThurstonTalk.com pulls together a list of activities and events to keep you busy in Olympia. This is just the highlights. You can always find more things to do on our full event calendar. Click here to get even more music, arts, outdoor recreation and family-friendly fun.
- Take a bite of pie during the Oly Pie Fest on Saturday afternoon in downtown Olympia. Complete details can be found here.
- Celebrate the art of dance during the Olympia Dance Festival at The Washington Center on Saturday evening. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Plant trees and shrubs with Stream Team at Allison Springs (across from Delphi Road) on Saturday. Get more details here.
- Find free family fun at the Squaxin Island Museum on Saturday. Find more local museum information here.
- Cheer for 25 dance teams that will descend on Capital High School on Saturday afternoon.
- Celebrate the Frozen movie at Miss Moffett’s in Capital Mall on Saturday afternoon. Find out more here or visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Support Jamin Rader, a Timberline student who was recently paralyzed, during a poker run on Sunday morning.
- Clap for SOGO during the youth symphony concert on Sunday afternoon. Get more details here.
- Register your middle-school-aged daughter for a STEM workshop. More information about Expanding Your Horizons can be found here.
- Visit an open house event this weekend. Click here to see the list of Van Dorm Realty’s open houses.
Submit an event for our calendar here.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, click here.